Always wanted to be a Kappa man and still have what it takes? Membership is a solemn commitment. To this Fraternity, the maker of the commitment becomes synonymous with the commitment itself. Membership in Kappa Alpha Psi is a lifelong dedication to the ideas and lofty purposes of Kappa Alpha Psi, which considers for membership only those aspirants whose personal, social and academic qualifications are acceptable to both the College and Fraternity.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the greatest Fraternity known to man and are a college educated, mature, dedicated, responsible man, contact us. Kappa Alpha Psi is not interested in the simple accumulation of members. Its emphasis, however, is in the quality and integrity of its membership. Some acceptable qualities of Kappa Alpha Psi members include: Wisdom, Discretion, Acceptance, Desire, Commitment and Resolution. Look through our website and calendar of events, contact us and see where the Kappas are. Come out and meet/greet us. We will see you there!
Acceptable qualities of Kappa Alpha Psi members include:
* The disposition to live in close companionship with men of similar values.
* The wisdom to abide by the will of the majority without sacrificing individuality.
* The discretion to refrain from destructive criticism while seeking to remove the causes of such criticism.
* The acceptance of responsibility for any effort that moves the group forward.
* The desire to strive for, and ultimately achieve, excellence in everything you do.
* The commitment to train for leadership.
* The resolution to give lifelong financial support and commitment to the maintenance and development of the Fraternity’s programs and purposes.
We missed you good brother. In the spirit to uphold the virtues of our grand fraternity, no brother’s diamond is bigger than another’s. If you are a resident of Roanoke or the surrounding area, come back to this Noble Klan and Bond with us. If you are visiting or new to the area, please reach out and come fellowship with us. We have fun events planned throughout the year. Our Bond is strong and will be even stronger with you. Our chapter meetings are on the 3rd Thursday of every month in Gainsboro Library at 5:30pm with refreshments. If you plan on attending a meeting, please contact us prior to your arrival so we can properly acknowledge your presence. Welcome Back Home to Kappa!
It is our goal for all brothers to be financial and physically active. If a reclaimed brother is unable to fulfill the full financial obligation, we simply ask that he pay local dues while continuing to work and participate with our chapter. Full financial commitment will be expected for the next fraternal year.
Please login to the online portal to make your payment using the following credentials:
Username:Your Membership ID Number
You will then be able to enjoy the Kappa Alpha Psi Online Community!
Membership in “Good Standing” has its privileges. Come Home to Kappa!